Another day for a blog. We finally finished recording our film. When we came the house we started to get everything ready. For the first scene we got the drone ready to use to get an aerial shot for a scene. But when we took the drone out there was a slight problem, it wasn't charged. We probably should have checked before recording. That's on us. So we decided while we wait for it to charge we will record the second scene. I decided to record for pretty much the whole thing because I didn't have a suit to use to be a character so recording was gonna have to do it for me. We finished the second scene getting shots of the bad guys which went well. By the time we finished that the drone finished charging. Which was pretty surprising since we were charging for barely 20 minutes. So we went back to recording the first scene which was the most fun. Since I was flying the drone. Since everyone else are characters I had to drive which was cool. I got the shots and landed it succes...
The common camera angles in action: Long shot: Artificially shortens the distance between two characters, tricking the viewer into thinking that the characters actually punch each other but the angle just makes it look like that. Wide shot: Used to establish the main characters in the movie but not the area surrounding them. Low angle: Used to show how intimidating the villain is and how they are above all. High angle: Used to show when the main hero is in a tough situation and losing, usually fights or big battles. Establishing shot: Used to show the main area where the heroes/hero battles it out. Common Costumes, Props, Setting, and Make-up: Costume: The costumes in action films are what truly establish the character, some people don't even know the characters face but as soon as they see the suit/costume they immediately recognize them. Props: Props are important in action films, whether it range from Thor's Hammer to Batman's Ba...
I'm aware that learning how to utilize iMovie will take some time and effort. I utilized a different piece of software and a different version of iMovie the last time I created a film project for school. But, regardless of the program I choose, the fundamentals of video editing remain applicable. I need to get comfortable with iMovie's user interface. Learning how to import media files, such as music and video clips, is part of this. I need to learn how to use a variety of tools, including the splitter, timeline, and trimmer. Using effects and transitions effectively can improve my project's aesthetic appeal. I also need to learn how to apply filters and change audio levels. Thank goodness, iMovie has a ton of features that can assist me in producing a project that looks polished. To learn the software, I first started with some simple internet lessons. My experimentation with various features and effects has been aided by my practice with sample film. I've com...
Comments
Post a Comment